Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Howdy from Lisa Brown Roberts

Hi All,

I’m thrilled to be part of the YA Squad! We all hope you enjoy hanging out with us as we blab about books, life, and random things that catch our attention.

A little about me- I knew I wanted to be a writer from the time I was seven years old and wrote a magnum opus about a family of coffee cups living under the sea.



Yeah…I still can’t explain that one.

Fortunately, my story ideas improved over the years, and today I write contemporary YA romance with a lot of laughs and a dash of angst. Nothing makes me happier than creating two characters destined to fall in love…but they have to earn that HEA so I like to torture them a bit before they finally get to that first kiss.



When I’m not writing, I’m probably reading, eating, and listening to music…all at once. Or I might be playing with yarn and needles, unless my cats got there first and destroyed my pathetic project.

On Friday nights, I’m mostly likely watching movies with my family, though deciding on something we all want to watch involves a ridiculous process of watching trailers, voting, arguing, and me finally caving in to the boys I live with...

...or just letting them watch their movie while I stalk my celebrity crushes online.....





Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check back for intros of the rest of the YA Squad this week!

4 comments:

  1. Family of coffee cups?

    I knew I liked you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The seed for my caffeine addiction was planted very early, apparently :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Ah, Benedict...photo-bombing, impersonating awesomeness!

      Delete